NVISA releases guide to NextGen TV and ATSC 3.0 demos and sessions at NAB 2022 – rAVe [PUBS]
For NAB 2022, the NextGen Video Information Systems Alliance (NVISA) today announced the list of member companies who will speak and demonstrate the latest innovations and developments related to NextGen TV and the implementation of ATSC 3.0. The Alliance has also published a companion lounge guide to help attendees locate demonstrations. The PDF guide is available for download at https://www.nvisa.org/post/nvisa-nab2022-show-guide.
NVISA is a global coalition of developers and manufacturers working to accelerate the industry’s evolution towards next-generation OTT broadcast and television systems. Demonstrations by NVISA members at the NAB show will cover the entire NextGen TV ecosystem, from camera to display, content to receiving applications.
NVISA members with NextGen TV related demos and products at NAB include:
- Comark Communications (Booth C4409)
- D2D Technologies (Booth W9014)
- Digital alert systems (Stand W8617)
- ENENSYS (Stand W4509)
- The Weather Company, an IBM Company (Booth N4325)
- TitanTV (Booth W9415)
- Triveni Digital (Stand W9418)
- VideoFlow (Booth W8616)
- And more …
Executives from NVISA member companies will bring their ideas to NAB 2022 with over 18 educational sessions throughout the show, including:
- Motty Anavi, VideoFlow – “What went wrong and how can we fix it? A practical approach to cybersecurity for broadcasters” — Monday, April 25, 10:55 a.m., W307-W309
- Mark Corl, Triveni – “Exploring the Benefits of ATSC 3.0 Data Broadcast and Opportunistic Data Insertion (ODI)” – Sunday, April 24, 10:35 a.m., BEIT
- Steve Doll, D2D Technologies – “Using ATSC 3.0 Broadcast Applications to Deliver a Richer Viewing Experience” – Monday, April 25, 12:40 PM, W10619 – CMIP Debate Theater
- Fred Engel, PBS North Carolina – “ATSC 3.0 as a Use Case for Public Safety Communications: Stages of Development” – Sunday, April 24, 10:55 a.m., W307-309
- Bob Folliard, Senior Vice President, Gray Television and So Vang, Vice President, OneMedia 3.0, “How ATSC 3.0 Compatible Broadcasting
- App personalizes services for TV users and opens up opportunities for stations,” Tuesday, April 26, 10:00 a.m., W6428 – Connect Experiential Zone
- Mike Kralec, SVP, Chief Technology Officer, Sinclair Broadcast Group, “Interactive NextGen Broadcast TV”, Sunday, April 24, 9:35 a.m., W307-W309
- Heidi Steffen, TitanTV – “Let the EPG Can Help Convert Consumers to NextGen TV and the Tools You Need to
- Make it possible and effective” – Sunday, April 24, 3:20 p.m., W11100 – CMIP Presentation Room
- And many more …
- “These exhibits and presentations show how NVISA members are pooling their cross-industry expertise to collaborate, implement standards and create best practices to help broadcasters accelerate their transformation to NextGen TV,” said Edward Czarnecki, President and executive director of NVISA.
A complete list of NVISA member exhibitors and speakers at NAB 2022 can be found in the NVISA NAB 2022 Show Guide, available at www.nvisa.org.
Interested individuals can follow the Alliance at www.nvisa.org and on Twitter @NVISA_Innovate.