15 Trending Antiques to Look For This Weekend in Bouckville
This is Madison-Bouckville Antiques Festival weekend along Route 20 in Bouckville through Sunday and vendors are ready to move their wares. The festival, billed as New York’s largest antiques and collectibles fair, has more than 2,000 vendors and dealers in its 13 snowfields.
This year’s festival features plenty of food vendors and free admission.
• More than 2,000 dealers and suppliers
• Antiques and collectables from past centuries
• Food trucks and eclectic vendors
• Plenty of parking spaces on several exhibition grounds
• Antique shops and cooperatives open year-round during the show
Here are 15 antiques that are popular this year according to Adirondack GirlHeart and chances are these items will be available in Bouckville this weekend.
1. Ironstone – look for mugs, creamers, pitchers, butter dishes and more
2. Costume Jewelry – quality costume jewelry continues to be a big seller this year at antique stands across the country,
3. Baskets – vintage and antique baskets are “in” this year. Shoppers tend to use the baskets for extra pillows, entry shoes, and blankets.
4. Canning Jars – Antique canning jars from Ball, Mason and Atlas often come with unique designs and make great collectibles.
5. Tools – vintage and antique tools are always a hot item for tool collectors.
6. Farmhouse Style Items – everything from tools to farm accessories from the past. Clean them up and they will become a hot display item around the house.
7. Leather Books
8. Flower Frogs – Antique glass and often with interesting patterns make them great collectibles.
9. Toothpick holder
10. Vintage luggage – is huge for collectors to use as a home decor piece or even stack as a living room end table.
11. Vintage Christmas decorations – everything from tree-hanging items to classic Santa Claus mugs perfect for hot chocolate.
12. Farmhouse Furniture
14. Cook Books – all of a sudden iPads and computers took over for the cookbook. As a result, vintage cookbooks are a hot item in antique stands across the country.
15. Handwritten Ephemera – everything from handwritten notes and envelopes to handwritten cookbooks. Handwritten collectibles are trending in 2022, according to AdirondackGirlatHeart.
17 Incredible Vintage Utica, NY Collectibles Are Selling Right Now On Ebay
Check out these unique and vintage collectibles created by Utica, NY that are for sale right now on Ebay. These items could make unique holiday gift ideas. Prices range from $999 to $38.75 and there are links to Ebay for each item.
12 Valuable Vinyl Records To Look For In 2022
Vinyl records are all the rage again and there are plenty of classics that are worth a lot of money. Mighty John the Record Guy is one of the country’s top experts on vinyl records at www.MoneyMusic.com, and he’s got a 12-record list from the pop, rock and roll, and even the blues era of before the war, which are worth seeing. lots of money to boot 2022. Check this list carefully because you might have one of these records in your attic. Recording values are subject to change and are primarily based on recording quality. It is also almost always important to have the cover art of the recording image, if any.
2021 World Series artifacts will live in Cooperstown at the Baseball Hall of Fame
The 2021 World Series artifacts that featured the Atlanta Braves’ first championship since 1995, traveled to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown on Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021. The Braves defeated the Houston Astros 7- 0 Tuesday night in Houston, winning the World Series in Game 6, 4 games to 2.
The baseball artifacts were displayed in Albany at the Albany airport baggage claim area on Wednesday, before heading to Cooperstown.
Here are 9 now-historic artifacts from the series that will live forever in the Hall of Fame.